This module is designed with the goal to satisfy the standard estimating, scheduling and job costing requirements of most construction companies, as well as developers. With this program one need not spend hours trying to calculate construction estimating costs and produce professional, accurate reports.
- Estimates are comprised on Phases, Areas, Item Categories and Items.
- A "Phase" is defined in the System as a grouping or aggregation of Areas and associated Items within each Area.
- An Estimate can contain an unlimited number of Areas. An area can be defined as a three dimensional object, such as a room having length, width, height, and Offsets, or as a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- You can define multiple Offsets per area. Offsets are defined as internal or external spaces connected to a primary Area and which might contain shared common space.
- Every area will contain one or more items from the Item Cost book database. Items can be individually assigned to areas or by groups of items using the Assembly function.
- Each item has a base unit of cost including Material, Labor, Subcontract and Equipment. Productivity Rates can also be defined using the Manhours rates. Items which are used in estimates (and Assemblies) are assigned an item "Quantity". Item Quantities define the total cost combination of an item based upon the assigned Unit of Measure and the amount of the item required for an estimate.
- Subcontractor management
- Work order generation
- Inter unit stock transfer
- Work in Progress