The Pharmacy Module deal with the Retail Sale of medicines to the patients and its stock maintenance. Its function includes, Purchase, Sale/Issues & Inventory management.
• This module enables complete control on pharmacy including Purchase & Issue of medicine to the Patient.
• Medicines can be classified under different categories as per the salt or appearance.
• The Pharmacy can acknowledge the return of items and issue Credit notes.
• Items can not be issued after the expiry date.
• Items can be issued according to FIFO & LIFO check.
• Details of all vendors are kept in accordance with their transactions.
• Maintain Reorder Level of Items
The following reports can be generated as part of this module:
• Stock in Hand Report (Group wise, Batch wise)
• Expired medicines list. List of all the items according to their group classification. (Batch wise, or without Batch wise)
• Report on Stock Valuation on Purchase Rate, Sale Rate & M.R.P.
• Report on Stock Movement as when medicine was issued and to whom it was issued.
• Purchase, Sale & Issue Register.