One of your highest priorities is managing your inventory effectively. ERP helps the manufacturing process flow more smoothly, and it improves visibility of the order fulfillment process inside the company. That can lead to reduced inventories of the stuff used to make products (work-in-progress inventory), and it can help users better plan deliveries to customers, reducing the finished good inventory at the warehouses.
Process manufacturers must accurately characterize all items they carry in inventory, keep track of their locations, maintain appropriate stock levels for all critical items, and be able to immediately supplement depleted stocks if a sales opportunity warrants. ERP provides the controls and confidence necessary to reduce material inventory. Inventories can be valued using standard, average, LIFO, FIFO, or lot cost.
- Define inventory by item type, price group
- Define inventory by using multiple units of measure
- Define inventory by location, cost, lot or serial tracking
- Manage inventory by order method, which includes: MRP, MPS, or Re-Order Point
- Define the physical properties of any raw material
- Establish list of items which can be substituted for unavailable inventory items
- Perform inventory warehouse transfers and moves
- Perform physical count by taking full inventory or by cycle counting
- Generate key inventory reports such as Inventory Valuation, Analysis and Transaction
- Material Receipt Note
- Pending Mrn For Store
- Print Raw Material Statement
- Mrn Rejection Disposal Report
- Pending Mrn Rejection Disposal Report
- Material Issue Slip
- Inter Unit Transfer
- Pending Issues For Authorization
- Pending Issue Slip
- Issue Summary
- Material Issue Slip
- Slow Or Non Moving Items Report
- Material Submission By Shop Floor
- Material Submission Slip
- Dispatch Request
- Gate Pass
- Material Receipt Confirmation
- Pending Items For Packing
- Pending Items For Dispatch
- Pending Dispatch For Confirmation
- Pending Requests For Gate Pass
- Print Dispatch Register
- Stock Levels
- Stock In Hand
- Current Stock Position
- Stock Valuation
- Stock Physical Verification
- Scrap Slip
- Stock Ledger
- Print Material Excess Report
- Print Material Status Below Min. Level
- Print Production Slip
- Stock Balance Report
- Items Above Maximum Level
- Stock Summary Report
- Item Criticality Report
- Material Consumption Analysis Report
- Inventory Status Report
- Stock Statement Report
- Stock Value Statement
The various modules of ABC ERP are
Marketing Management (CRM)
This module provides various tools of marketing for the organization to get complete information regarding the conversion of an enquiry into a sale
Purchase order processing simplifies item and vendor selection, reducing costly errors and increasing productivity while providing management with information required in making intelligent decisions.
ERP provides the controls and confidence necessary to reduce material inventory
The Production module is designed specifically to enhance operating efficiency of process manufacturers.
Sales module provides tremendous versatility, control, and power over sales and order entry policies.
Complete Financial Accounting linked with the ERP Chain. You get online accounting of all revenue generated along with expenses incurred.
Project Management is designed with the goal to satisfy the standard estimating, scheduling and job costing requirements of most construction companies, as well as developers. With this program one need not spend hours trying to calculate construction estimating costs and produce professional, accurate reports.
Contractor Management is designed with the goal to satisfy the standard estimating, scheduling and job costing requirements of most construction companies, as well as developers. With this program one need not spend hours trying to calculate construction estimating costs and produce professional, accurate reports.
Job Work Management
Job Work Module covers all the details for Job Work Received and Issued and also maintains client stock for the material received and issued against Job Work.